We have updated our email marketing software.
This update will be represent a huge leap in features and usability of our email marketing software.
You can also view a video demo HERE.
We have also added a range of CRM-like (Client relationship management ) software, for example you can use website forms to capture and generate leads from your contact lists.
Below is a list of just some of the new features we have added.
- New Look control panel
- Choose which custom fields to display when you view contacts
- Contact list segmenting based on multiple AND/OR filters
- Addition of 20 new email campaign templates
- Choose which fields show for each contact on the “View Contacts” grid
- Re-arrange fields on a website form using drag and drop
- Sort contacts based on custom fields and remember the sort preference
- Added options to view or add contacts on the contact lists page
- Custom fields can be linked to a contact list when adding/editing
- Added bounce rules and improved bounce detection of certain bounced types
- Performance improvements when sending lots of custom field based content
- Added a date-picker for date type custom fields when creating/editing a contact
- New “views” dropdown on contacts page to easily switch lists/segments
- Search box on contacts page to search based on email address
- Improved usability when adding/editing custom fields
- New home page dashboard with chart, getting started guide and help articles
- Changed popup windows to use inline “web 2.0” thickbox look
We will keep you posted of more features and updates.